miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

The Beginning

November of 07, shortly after thanksgiving. In Hollywood. I had returned from Las Vegas to visit my parents for the holyday. I open my email and I find message from my aunt's best friend. Claudia Saco. It was a very formal email, introducing herself, very friendly and polite. I find her social networking sites and we begin to exchange very formal messages. As time when on, and as we start getting to know each other a little better, the messages became more often and friendlier.

Shortly after we started exchanging messages, something inside me felt different. It was as if it was a signal, something sparked inside me and told me that this woman was well worth getting to know. She later would forever change my perception of love. because before I met this wonderful woman, I didn't have one. I went 26 years of my life without having any reference when other spoke of love. Never really had a girlfriend, never wanted one either. Claudia was the first woman I have ever known to show me what it was like to be in love. She gave me all of hers.

The way we got to this point is very inocent and pure. We didn't realize we were falling in love. We were. We would talk about everything, from Machiavelli's political philosophy, to the meaning of her tattoos. It took me a while to realize what was going on. In the time that we have known each other so far, we've been through a lot. Shared so much of each other. and we're growing closer and closer together as time went by.

Now I love this woman more than I ever knew it was possible. The day we finally meet is going to be the single most wonderful day of my life.

I will continue to submit our progress on our relationship, because I know it's only going to get better from now on.

No hay comentarios: