domingo, 2 de agosto de 2009

Hello there

As you may already know, the reason this blog was created was to submit thoughts about the relationship we have, meaning Puchie (Claudia Saco) and me, Rafael Kajatt. In my last entry I explained how this relationship began. Now am going to write about the progress of our relationship. How I feel about this relationship and to express my thoughts.

It's the first day of the month of August. In 4 more days I would have been in my first romantic relationship for 6 months with this wonderful woman that I am so crazy for. I still remember how we became official. Just to give you a recap of how this relationship started, it all began when Claudia got internet access in her house in Oct 08. That's when we started chatting on a daily basis and things started to get more serious. By the time December came along. I had some pretty strong feelings for this woman, and when new year's eve came along. My poor baby couldn't go out and party because she was feeling sick. I had made some vague plans to go out to downtown Las Vegas. But after Claudia telling me that she wasn't going to go out due to her condition, I decided to stay home and keep her company. My dad had no plans either and also stayed home, giving me yet another reason to stay home too. My feelings for Claudia at this time were new, exciting, fantastic, and any other adjective you can think of to describe greatness. So staying home "with her" was an easy decision to make.

Even though we're celebrating 6 months together. In reality, it's been more like 8 months together. It's been 8 months that we developed this great love for each other. It's been 8 months that my life had forever changed. It's been 8 months now that I have with me all the love a man could have. This woman attracts me more than anyone has ever done before. Something about her smile that just fills up the room with joy and brilliance. She's got the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, those piercing eyes, and her heart that's filled with love and joy. I feel as if she's copy and pasted this great passion that she has full of love and transfered it to me. When am feeling blue, all I have to do is think of her and just like a magic spell, I feel a lot better. All I want is her. I am going to love and care for this amazing woman for the rest of my life.

I still remember when we became official. Well, when we decided to change our label from being "just friends" to "boyfriend/girlfriend". which for me, the label is not what's important. The important thing for me is the love that we have for each other, and that love began more than 6 months ago. and what's more, this amazing woman is not only my girlfriend, but she's still also my best friend now. Because our relationship started out as friendship. What I feel for this woman is more than words can describe.

On the 5th of every month we're going to celebrate and remember the day we became boyfriend and girlfriend. But, what happened back in Dec is the reason why we are now celebrating 6 months of happiness, joy, love and passion.

Baby puchie. you have no idea how much you mean to me. I wanna love you and take care of you for as long as I live. Te amo mi vida, mi cielo, mi amor. mi puchicita preciosa. Te amo.

No hay comentarios: